Media Sales Executive at Spirit FM
We're looking for an outstanding sales professional to join our growing team.
JOB TITLE: Media Sales Executive
REPORTING TO: Commercial Director
JOB SUMMARY: To develop and maintain a strong customer base, to ensure the necessary level of revenue is delivered to hit your individual sales target and ultimately help deliver the station revenue target.
KEY TASK AREAS:
- To exceed the monthly revenue targets set for you by the Company.
- To develop into a highly professional Media Sales Executive.
- To exploit new business opportunities.
- To adhere to the Company’s rules regarding sales procedures and general behaviour.
- To adhere to the Company’s credit control procedures.
- To complete successfully any specialist sales project set by your Commercial Director.
- To know your market place; to be fully conversant with competitive media in your area; to be aware of your client’s advertising spend in other media, together with their commercial aspirations and difficulties.
- To offer a high level of client service.
- To achieve the number of new business calls set down by the Company.
- To ensure records are kept up-to-date.
- To record the results of every sales call.
- To retain a clean driving licence/to keep the Company car provided for your use in good order at all times.
- To present yourself to clients as knowledgeable, smart and efficient.
- To complete any other tasks designated by the Company.
- To be a strong ambassador for both Spirit FM and the company brand by conducting yourself at all times in a professional manner.
Assessment of your performance will be made consistently against these criteria:
- Actual sales versus target
- Call frequencies
- Call conversions
- Product knowledge
- New business success
- Number of presentations made
On a weekly basis you must provide a sales potential report as required by your Manager and a full list of all appointments made and the outcome.
9-11 Dukes Court, Bognor Road
T: 012437 73600