All Incorrect Guesses
Old fashioned signal box at railway station.
Sylvia - Emsworth
Mousetrap board game
Mick - Angmering
Dominos being shuffled
Les - Bosham
Sheila - Bignor
Coin in a Money Spinner charity box.
Graham - Tangmere
Pachinko Machine (Toy)
Ron - Chichester
FA Cup draw ball release
Chris - North Bersted
Recycling Bin Being Pulled Along
Jane - Halnaker
Lottery Balls spinning in machine.
Tina - Chichester
Mick - Angmering
Hannah - Chichester
Coal being emptied into a bunker
Ann - Midhurst
Terms and Conditions
In addition to Spirit FM's standard terms and conditions which can be viewed here the Spirit FM Secret Sound also carries the following very important regulations:
- One caller per day, Monday to Friday, will be put to air to try and guess our mystery sound.
- Every caller will be picked using our random winner generator, the caller MUST NOT tell the presenter what they think the sound is before they are asked to do so live on air. We have to be very strict about this and if you do try to give us the answer ahead of the on-air activity you will be disqualified from play.
- On-air play with this competition is strictly by telephone. Emails or texts will be accepted as a way to volunteer to play on an occasional basis at the discretion of the presenter. Listeners volunteering to take part via text or email must only supply their name and telephone number. Any text or email that includes a guess as to the what the Secret Sound is will be disqualified.
- Failure to answer your phone when called back will result in us calling the first reserve.
- The prize value will be raised by £20 per day, the prize value you are playing for will be announced before the phone lines are opened.
- You must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK to enter our competitions
- The prize payout will be paid by cheque within 2 weeks of winning.